In-Home Bundle - $350 April Special $299
Whether it is day or nighttime you need support you can choose between these two options for your 2-hour consult
Daytime between the hours of 9am and 3pm
Night time between the hours of 4pm and 9pm – the night time option is a hands-on approach, especially due to the tricky time of the night
After receiving your child’s initial intake questionnaire and a 2-hour home consult is booked. Through the In-home bundle, I will come into the home and we will discuss the challenges you are facing with your little one’s sleep. As part of the plan we will look at the sleep environment, nutrition, naps and family commitments I will take a holistic approach to ensure your little one will love to sleep. We will cover the range of sleep settling methods available to you and you choose what will best suit you and your little one in your situation. In this bundle it is good to book it over a time where your little one will be taking a nap so some hands-on support can be offered. Over the next 2 weeks we then will work together over the phone and email while implementing the sleep plan. I will continue to coach you by answering all your questions along the way, so we reach the goal you set out from the beginning.
The In-home bundle includes:
- A comprehensive assessment
- A comprehensive tailor-made sleep plan made just for you!
- 2-hour in-home consult
- Practical hands on demonstration and coaching (where applicable)
- 2 weeks of follow up support via phone, text or email to ensure things are going smoothly and we are achieving the sleep goal together
- Sleep logs will be provided so we can see trends in sleep patterns and make changes along the way if required
- Completing this bundle of working together you will receive additional information to support you with dealing with challenges you may experience in the future like sickness, teething and regressions. Having this on hand will support you to maintain that quality sleep you have experience during this time together.